Q: Are the prices in Singapore dollars (S$)?
A: Yes, they are.
Q: When will I receive my purchase?
A: We keep limited stocks on hand. Thus, the processing time of each order varies on the availability of stock. For orders relating to in-stock items placed and paid by Friday, we will mail them out by Monday. For orders relating to out-of-stock items, we will place an order with our suppliers and you should be able to receive your purchase within 2 - 3 weeks.
Q: How can I pay for my purchase?
A: Payment methods as follows.
- local bank transfer - POSB 239-02277-4
- PayPal - Invoice will be sent separately. Please note that there will be an additional 3.9% + $0.50 incurred.
Q: How can I check my order status?
A: Once we have received your pre-order items, an email will be sent out to notify you on the delivery or collection.
Q: How can I receive my purchase?
A:You can receive your purchases through
- Self collection*
- Collect at POPStation@ToaPayoh Central PO
- Normail mail within Singapore**. Craftlovers is not responsible for any parcels that are lost or damaged by Singpost once the parcel has left our warehouse.
- Registered mail within Singapore at $5 per order
- Free delivery to your doorstep/smartpac within Singapore for orders above $150.
- International Shipping - Shipping invoice will be sent separately. Please drop us an email through email@example.com.
** Additional postage might apply for heavy and bulky item. Please refer to the shipping rate per Singpost - https://www.singpost.com/postage-rate
Q: Can I return and exchange the merchandise?
A: We will accept returns or exchanges on defective merchandise and will reimburse cost for the merchandise in FULL.
Q: Can I preorder items not listed on website?
A: Yes you can. Please send us your wishing list through firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check the availability for you. Please note that for all items that are specially preordered, there will not be any cancellation or refunds after order is confirmed.