Q: Are the prices in Singapore dollars (S$)?
A: Yes, they are.
Q: When will I receive my purchase?
A: We keep limited stocks on hand. Thus, the processing time of each order varies on the availability of stock. For orders relating to in-stock items placed and paid by Friday, we will mail them out by Monday. For orders relating to out-of-stock items, we will place an order with our suppliers and you should be able to receive your purchase within 2 - 3 weeks.
Q: How can I pay for my purchase?
A: Payment methods as follows.
- local bank transfer - POSB 239-02277-4
- PayPal - Invoice will be sent separately. Please note that there will be an additional 3.9% + $0.50 incurred.
Q: How can I check my order status?
A: Once we have received your pre-order items, an email will be sent out to notify you on the delivery or collection.
Q: How can I receive my purchase?
A:You can receive your purchases through
- Self collection* - Bedok MRT on the second, third and last Tuesday of the month, 7pm to 7.30pm - Vivocity B2 Carpark on the third and last Thursday of the month, 6pm to 6.30pm
- Normail mail within Singapore at $1 per order**. Craftlovers is not responsible for any parcels that are lost or damaged by Singpost once the parcel has left our warehouse.
- Registered mail within Singapore at $5 per order
- Paid delivery within Singapore at $6 per order
- Free delivery to your doorstep/smartpac within Singapore for orders above $150.
- International Shipping - Shipping invoice will be sent separately
* Please be punctual for your self collection appointment. Late comers who missed their time slot will have to reschedule the collection date.
** Additional postage might apply for heavy and bulky item. Please refer to the shipping rate per Singpost - https://www.singpost.com/postage-rate
Q: Can I return and exchange the merchandise?
A: We will accept returns or exchanges on defective merchandise and will reimburse cost for the merchandise in FULL.